Sunday, April 9, 2006

Baby sweater


I am amazed by people who post so often on their blogs. I do not feel I have that much to say, and I know I do not have the time!

I have been working on a baby sweater and hat for my god daughter Amy. The baby shower is some time this month. Mom won't tell me when...just VERY SOON! She said if she tells me that it is sooner rather than later I will probably get it there on time. Reverse psychology doesn't work if you tell the idiot that's what your doing, Mom! But the sweater is now receiving it's buttons. The sweater pattern is from the Vogue Knitting American Collection and it is by Elizabeth Zimmerman. I love these knit-from-the-top-down sweaters... this one only had two seams, one under each arm. I used the same stitch pattern in the hat which I made up out of my head. Very happy with the way it has turned out.

More to write about, but time to get in the shower.




Free Blog Counter